X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved Petition sent to USCIS for review after H1B visa denial

Hi Team,

Consulate: New Delhi, India

I went for the visa interview on 10th Aug 2017. Since my client was different from the one in the petition, hence they gave me 221g to submit additional documents namely:

1. Complete petition, LCA and cover letter

2. End client letter

3. Itinerary of services

I provided them all the documents except End client letter by September 18, and the end client letter was shared on 13th Nov 2017.

Whenever I enquired, I used to get a standard reply as: Its in progress with embassy and will let you know if we need something from you. Just last week, i got the below reply :

You applied at the U.S.Embassy in New Delhi on 10Aug 2017. Based on the documents you submitted and the information elicited in your interview with a consular officer, you were determined ineligible for an H1B work visa. Your petition was returned to the Kentucky Consular Center on 24Jan 2018. Once KCC receives a petition, it is returned to the approving U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office for review and possible revocation. At this point, USCIS can either reaffirm the petition or issue a notice of intent to revoke it. If the petition is reaffirmed, the Department of State will continue processing the case. Please direct all your future inquiries to the approving USCIS office.

Thank you!

Does this mean, its the end of the road to my aspirations for H1B or there is still any chance for this?

Anything I can do now for this.. Please help urgently as I have waited for more than 2 years for this.

My case was returned to uscis on June 19,2017. Since then no update.
    Are you sure that they returned the case because client was diff from Petition doc ?
    Or is there a diff reason for them to return ?

Any client verification ?
    How long in USA ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abhi1617 View Post
      My case was returned to uscis on June 19,2017. Since then no update.
      Are you sure that they returned the case because client was diff from Petition doc ?
      Or is there a diff reason for them to return ?

Any client verification ?
      How long in USA ?
      Not really sure of the reason but I assumed to be this reason as other documents are fine for my case

Comment

My case was also sent for review and possible revocation. this was in 2011. I filled another petetion and got my i140 approved too after that.
        I never received any letter after one letter from consulate for review and possible revocation.
        My petetion still shows is approved in USCIS case tracker. Now i want to go to india for visa stamping , not sure what to write in DS 160 Visa refusal question.
        Was my visa denied or refused? Technically i didnt get any intimation from USCIS. Can someone please advise?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X