Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking interview appointment without approval of H1

Hi All ,
    I have a querry , many of of us don't know about the answer for this below querry .
    First of all I thank you all for posting very useful comments and suggestions for new comers. I applied for H1 and I got the receipt number . but my H1 is not approved yet. Can i schedule an appointment online now? IF so what else is required other than HDFC DD? i think recepit number is nothing but the petition number . . right

please feel free to send your reply to [email protected]

Thanks.
    Rajvalasa

Originally posted by rajvalasa
    Hi All ,
    I have a querry , many of of us don't know about the answer for this below querry .
    First of all I thank you all for posting very useful comments and suggestions for new comers. I applied for H1 and I got the receipt number . but my H1 is not approved yet. Can i schedule an appointment online now? IF so what else is required other than HDFC DD? i think recepit number is nothing but the petition number . . right

please feel free to send your reply to [email protected]

Thanks.
    Rajvalasa
    HDFC receipt# is not petition#
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Hi

It is not possible because in, you will not be able to fill petiotion information as well as H1B expired date that are require to fill 156 form.

Comment

yes....u can take the appointment.

make sure that u r application is in 2006 quota. if it is...then get the petition number from ur employeer. (i think u must have that EAC... number with u....that is ur petition number)

to fill the petition details u will need petition number, name of the amployeer and expiry date. ( for expiry date...u can simply fill 30 sept 2009 if ur application is in 2006 quota )

go ahead and take the appointment. u can edit this info once u have approved petition in hand.

HTH
        Neeraj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X