Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal loan to clear off housing loan EMI

Hi,

I would like to check if its possible to apply for any sort of loan while on H1B Visa to clear the housing loan taken in India ? I am in the US from last 4 years and my H1B will get expired on Jan-2020. I wanted to see if I can get any sort of personal loan with minimum APR.

appreciate your help.

Regards,
    Ashhok

I recommend to check how does home credit work if you need to get fast loan with good conditions. This company provides many different credit products with good rates. I used it several times and it worked perfectly for me. Good luck!

Comment

You can definitely get a loan for some amount of money. APR will vary based on your credit score.

Comment

Hi,

I would like to check if its possible to apply for any sort of loan while on H1B Visa to clear the housing loan taken in India ? I am in the US from last 4 years and my H1B will get expired on Jan-2020. I wanted to see if I can get any sort of personal loan with minimum APR.

appreciate your help.

Regards,
        Ashhok
        Well, there is a lots and lots of loan companies which can give you a small amount of money with a good conditions. For example, when I was in the U.S. I suddenly totaled a rented car. And I needed money real quick, because my visa was about to expire and I wanted to go back home without any trouble. So I contacted https://expertpaydayloans.com - one of my friends recommended this company to me. They gave me money without any questions and I payed it off real quick. Maybe they have branches in India? Or maybe they work with India? I don't actually know. You can try to contact those guys and ask them about it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X