X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer Denied.

Hi,
    Looking for some suggestions.
    1 month back I left employer A (visa valid till sept 2020) and joined employer B on receipt.
    today I got to know that the visa transfer has been denied because the client letter did not mention that the client needs a computer science engineer for the job. I am yet to see this client letter but I feel they would have mentioned something generic. Its strange that 2 more people got their transfer approved for same position and same client and project, one without any client letter and one with same client letter.
    what options do I have now?

- Can I join employer A (if they want me back and If they have not revoked the visa. )
    - If I cannot join employer A , can I find a new employer and file a new visa transfer ?
    - Attorney of employer B says that they can refile the transfer but then I have to leave US and come back when the visa transfer is approved. Is this true ?
    - If I find a new employer , do I still have to leave US and get a new stamping done before I can start work here ?

Please let me know your feedback. eagerly waiting to hear from anyone who can help.
    Last edited by aryan.007; 08-07-2018, 09:19 AM.

Originally posted by aryan.007 View Post
    Hi,
    Looking for some suggestions.
    1 month back I left employer A (visa valid till sept 2020) and joined employer B on receipt.
    today I got to know that the visa transfer has been denied because the client letter did not mention that the client needs a computer science engineer for the job. I am yet to see this client letter but I feel they would have mentioned something generic. Its strange that 2 more people got their transfer approved for same position and same client and project, one without any client letter and one with same client letter.
    what options do I have now?

- Can I join employer A (if they want me back and If they have not revoked the visa. )
    - If I cannot join employer A , can I find a new employer and file a new visa transfer ?
    - Attorney of employer B says that they can refile the transfer but then I have to leave US and come back when the visa transfer is approved. Is this true ?
    - If I find a new employer , do I still have to leave US and get a new stamping done before I can start work here ?

Please let me know your feedback. eagerly waiting to hear from anyone who can help.
    1. Yes
    2. Not advisable
    3. This is the best option
    4. Not sure about this. I think you should follow the employer B's suggestion.

If your company has options ask them if you can work from Canada, if they agree it is good for you to work from canada/europe and come back once it is resolved.

Thanks and Regards
    -Rahul

Comment

Originally posted by drahul118 View Post
      1. Yes
      2. Not advisable
      3. This is the best option
      4. Not sure about this. I think you should follow the employer B's suggestion.

If your company has options ask them if you can work from Canada, if they agree it is good for you to work from canada/europe and come back once it is resolved.

Thanks and Regards
      -Rahul

Thanks a ton Rahul.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X