Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Visa Stamping without H1b transfer stamping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping without H1b transfer stamping.

Hello,

MY H1B & my wife H4 from employer A was expiring on Sep 2017 but before the 6 months of expiry we filed the I-94 extension and got the extension approved for H1 and H4 from May 2017 to Apr 2020. But this year in May 2018, I switched employer from A to B and filed the H1B transfer and got the approval from May 2018 to Nov 2020 (total H1B leftover period) but employer B attorney didn't file the I-539 form for my wife, she mentioned since your wife has already approved I-94 till Apr 2020 from your previous employer there is no need to file the I-539 again. Now we don't have a stamped visa in our passport because we have not visited India since 2016.

Next week, my wife is travelling to India and will go for H4 stamping. I have following doubts.

1) Will she still be eligible for dropbox because we are still in 12 months window from our previous Visa expired.

2) Since she doesn't have a approval notice from employer B, she has to carry my H1B petitions. So which one she has to carry -Approval notice from employer A OR B.

3) If she get a call for PA, what questions US Consulate can ask?

Please provide your suggestions.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X