Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B amendment outside US?

Hi,
    I am working with an IT consulting firm. Currently I am working outside (offshore) of the US and have never been to US. My company had applied for my H1B and now it is approved to work in client location A. I have two questions :

1. If I want to work with different client location B, would I need H1B amendment? Do I have to file LCA again?

2. My house address has changed so will be updating my passport. Will I need both passports at the time of stamping?

Thanks.

# 1 - If your work location is different to that of the H1B application you would need a H1B amendment.
    # 2 - For H1B visa interviews, it is safe to carry all your passports.

The following link talks about the documents needed for H1B:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What if amendment gets denied?

If the amendment gets denied, will my original h1b approval still be valid?

Comment

Please refer to my above post. It contains the details within the videos.

This video talks about the facts you need to be aware of while you are on a job hunt in the US and on H1B visa. This explain the process you must know, docum...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X