Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will discrepancy in employer name on petition and pay stub cause transfer issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will discrepancy in employer name on petition and pay stub cause transfer issues

Hi Everyone - So i'm in a weird situation, I've been working FT with my current employer which is a subsidiary of a larger company and the petition and pay stub names of employers don't match. Petition has the parent company name while the pay stubs are generated with subsidiary company although with the brand logo of parent company. I'm going thru the transfer process with a new employer and the attorney is requesting for additional evidence regarding this discrepancy. The best i could do was get an employment verification letter clearly stating terms of employment with subsidiary company which is wholly owner by parent company. I feel this document is enough evidence for the discrepancy however the law firm thinks differently, does anyone have prior experience dealing with this issue ? What additional documents did you have to provide for justification ? Thanks for your help.

Hey,

I am in similar situation. Did it resolve the error? What documents did you submit to resolve it.

Reply will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kedar

Comment

Originally posted by sr87 View Post
      Hi Everyone - So i'm in a weird situation, I've been working FT with my current employer which is a subsidiary of a larger company and the petition and pay stub names of employers don't match. Petition has the parent company name while the pay stubs are generated with subsidiary company although with the brand logo of parent company. I'm going thru the transfer process with a new employer and the attorney is requesting for additional evidence regarding this discrepancy. The best i could do was get an employment verification letter clearly stating terms of employment with subsidiary company which is wholly owner by parent company. I feel this document is enough evidence for the discrepancy however the law firm thinks differently, does anyone have prior experience dealing with this issue ? What additional documents did you have to provide for justification ? Thanks for your help.
      Hi , I am facing the same issue with the discrepancy with the petitioner name in H1B and payroll company name. Can you please help explain what happened in your case ?

Comment

Originally posted by kedaramro View Post
        Hey,

I am in similar situation. Did it resolve the error? What documents did you submit to resolve it.

Reply will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
        Kedar
        Hi , I am facing the same issue with the discrepancy with the petitioner name in H1B and payroll company name. Can you please help explain what happened in your case ?

Comment

Hey there, you're in a tricky situation with the discrepancy in employer names on your petition and pay stubs. I understand how that might be causing some confusion during the transfer process. From what you've described, the subsidiary company is wholly owned by the parent company, so it's possible that the parent company's pay stubs would still have the parent company's brand logo on them. You could use an instant online paystub generator to create a paystub that clearly shows your employment with the subsidiary company. This can help provide additional evidence to the attorney and law firm you're working with.
          Last edited by SkadeMetty; 02-01-2023, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Yes, it may cause issues with the transfer. This is because the petition must be filed with the correct employer name, as this information is used to link the petition to the applicant's employment records. If the employer name on the petition is different than the one on the pay stub, then the petition may be denied or delayed as it may be difficult to verify the applicant's employment history.​ Recently, to control my own finances, I use https://www.realcheckstubs.com/. This resource has pulled me out more than once in confusing situations.
            Last edited by MimiMoore; 02-20-2023, 06:32 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X