Need Urgent Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Urgent Help

My company (in which i am working presently in India) is incurring losses since 6 months and they are struggling for projects. We know the fact but as I my H1B is under processing I did not changed the company because every company is asking a Bond for 1 year to 2 years and alse they keeping passports with them. So I thought that I should continue with the same company until my I get my visa stamped.

And I attended chennai consulate in May 2006 for interview and visa asked about my company details. Then went inside with my experience letters. At this point i noticed that he is discussing with other officer and hand over my experience letters. Then they might have contacted my company but they didnt get the proper reply from my present company. The VO asked me to wait for 10 minutes. And some other guy called me and taken in to seperate cabin and the officer from India(might be from Anti Fraud Unit)asked me about all my company details. And He also informed me that if my experience certificates are found to me ****, I will never go to USA in my life time. I said confidently that carry on their enquiry. Then he send me to wait for another 10 minutes.

After that the actual VO called me again and issued 221(g) for administrative processing(AAP) and the VO has taken all my experience letters and H1B petition papers.And also asked me to drop my educational evaluation document in drop box.

When I was waiting the response from consulate all of a sudden my present company(India) has closed the company. And then I came to know that when the consulate people visited my office there was no response from our company.The office informed the AFU that there is no such company in this premises. One Lady(I think she is from consulate AFU equiry department) also called me and asked about address of Company.
    I told that i am still working with my same company.

The next day I went to office and found that the office has been closed. I have given mail to Chennai Consulate about the situation.
    After One week i got mail from chennai consulate to attend the consulate On Any Monday before 9 AM with 60 days.

This is my case..

Please tell me how to defend my case. How to prove that my company is existing and it is closed just few days back. What are the documents needed to prove this. Please advise me with all ur experiences from u and ur friends. I will be more thankful to you if u give me a good solution. And also is there any criminal proceedings on the spot against my case when i attend the consulate.

Thanking You and expecting an early reply from ur side with full of suggetions.

Vandana Devi
    Bangalore

H1B 221(g)

Please some seniors reply me

Comment

Hi Vandana,

This is really strange, let me clarify like this.

1.When you submitted your experience letters , whether they contacted your current employer or previous complanies .i.e cross check is done on current organization or for previous companies.

2.if the current employer is not available then get the contact numbers for vfs from vfs site and tell your problem to vfs people by calling to their call center and explain very properly.

3.if they given a positive feedabck ..its good.

all the best...dont get scared.

thanks
      bharat.

Comment

H1B Monday Letter

Waiting for more replies

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...