Pls Give me a suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Give me a suggestion.

I am very Pleased to see how People in this Website help others solve their Problems and Guide them with Expertise Suggestions.......Thanks to all of you.

Here i am also having a small confusion and need your Help.

My H1B Petition has been Approved this June and when i have been checking in VFS Site to fill in my Details in DS-forms, i came to know that i have added my Previous Employer Experience by 6 Months.Means i have shown my Experience up by 6 months than the Original one at the time of Applying for H1B Petition.

Now my Query here is Shall i proceed to fill up the Exact Experience of my Previous Employer in DS-Foms and go for the Interview or Shall i show the Experience(6 Months Added) which i have Shown at the time of filing for a petition?

Your Expertise suggestion is Greatly Appreciated.

the more experience you show the better it is.. but dont **** it.

Comment

You can list what you have currently accrued. It is not a problem if it is 6 months more than what was listed on the H-1B paperwork 6 montsh ago. In fact, it obviously makes sense in many cases.

Regards,

Andrew M. Wilson

Comment

dont worry...just go and edit the DS-156 form and corret the data. u can edit some fields in this form any time.

do not show any **** exp. consulate will have all the copis of ur exp letter which u have submitted while applying for H1. now a days they keep all that data in central location so that they can verify the info from anywhere.

I will suggest u....if u can not edit the data in the current DS-156 then go to: https://evisaforms.state.gov/ds156.asp and fill the form and get this copy at the time of int, and in the interview, before the consulate ask u anything on that tell them that u have taken this form from other US gov site as u made some mistake in the DS-156 while taking the int date. They accpet it if u tell them that it was ur mistake but if they find that u was trying to hide that then it is treated as crime.

HTH
        Neeraj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X