Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Queries

Hi,

I have to book an appointment for me and my wife..have few queries on the same!!!!
    1. do i have to book seperate appointments for the same day slot.(can some body explain me the procedure)

2. is it mandatory to have spouse on the passport or registered marriage certificate would solve the purpose.

3. on the DS-156 can u give ur temporary address.that is different from the one in the passport.

plz reply urgently...

thanks in advance

ENCHANTE

Originally posted by enchante
    Hi,

I have to book an appointment for me and my wife..have few queries on the same!!!!
    1. do i have to book seperate appointments for the same day slot.(can some body explain me the procedure)
    yes, it is recommended., first fille your info then click add applicant go ahead . (this is on VFS site)

2. is it mandatory to have spouse on the passport or registered marriage certificate would solve the purpose.
    Good to have on both passports, better to have your name on your wife's passport. Marriage certificate is required on top it

3. on the DS-156 can u give ur temporary address.that is different from the one in the passport.
    okay, (assuming that is your current address)..
    plz reply urgently...

thanks in advance

ENCHANTE
    HTH
    RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X