Hi Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Trouble

I finished my masters from USA and had a bachelor's in engineering from India. I got my H1 approved by a consulting company in april 2006 which will be effective october 2006.
    My OPT started on 30th August 2005 and ended on 30th august 2006. I am on bench for 1 month starting 1st sept 2006 till 30th september 2006.
    I going for my H1 stamping to India on the 17th November but leaving the country in October once my H1 gets valid. I have all the pay stubs for the last 1 year but wont have the stubs for the month of september2006( as I was technically not allowed to work by the USCIS). I will be going on unpaid leave in october till I get the visa stamped.
    Will it create problems for me if I don't have the latest pay stubs eventhough I will have them for the last one year. I can take a document from ym company that I am on unpaid leave.
    Please advise..
    Thanks.

H1 Stamping

I finished my masters from USA and had a bachelor's in engineering from India. I got my H1 approved by a consulting company in april 2006 which will be effective october 2006.
    My OPT started on 30th August 2005 and ended on 30th august 2006. I am on bench for 1 month starting 1st sept 2006 till 30th september 2006.
    I going for my H1 stamping to India on the 17th November but leaving the country in October once my H1 gets valid. I have all the pay stubs for the last 1 year but wont have the stubs for the month of september2006( as I was technically not allowed to work by the USCIS). I will be going on unpaid leave in october till I get the visa stamped.
    Will it create problems for me if I don't have the latest pay stubs eventhough I will have them for the last one year. I can take a document from ym company that I am on unpaid leave.

---- Absolutely no problems. whatever you have posted is just fine and you should be good to go and get your US Visa stamped. Wish you a safe return to US

Subramanya

Comment

H1 critical issue continued from previous thread

Thanks for your reply...Do you think my consulting company can create problems and withdraw(revoke) my H1? I am concerned what if the officer at the consulate asks me for my latest pay stubs..I will have to tell him that I am on unpaid leave..wcan this go against me? Please tell me.

Comment

H1 Visa

Thanks for your reply...Do you think my consulting company can create problems and withdraw(revoke) my H1? I am concerned what if the officer at the consulate asks me for my latest pay stubs..I will have to tell him that I am on unpaid leave..wcan this go against me? Please tell me

---- Do not imagine too many things. Just go for the visa stamping and present whatever you are carrying with you. If you say that you are on unpaid leave the VO will ask you why and you are going to reply with the letter from USCIS. Nothing will go against you.

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X