X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let me know

Dear Members,
    I have a query about my H1B interview.currently I am working in xxx company
    and in the end of december I will be resigning from my current employer.and my
    interview is in the month of janry 2007.so I would like to know that is it mandatory when you go for stamping that you must work in a company??

Queries

interview is in the month of janry 2007.so I would like to know that is it mandatory when you go for stamping that you must work in a company??

---- After resigning in December what are you going to do? Stay at home? Join a new company (no details mentioned)

---- If you are going for an interview in January do you have a job for which you want to apply for an interview (we are only speculating that you are going for a visa interview to the US Consulate somewhere)

---- Of course you need to have a job and work for a company who sponsored a visa category for you

---- It appears that you have thrown a general question and just looking for responses and then say something that you want to

---- Please be specific and post details so that one can respond appropriately and witht the right information

Subramanya

Comment

query regarding H1B interviw

Dear Members,
      Thanks for your reply.but i am still confuse..ok here i am writing in detail..I have
      been working with IT company in frankfurt(Germany) since july 2006 and my current project will complete untill the end of december and I have a contract only till 31 december.so when my assignment will over then i will have to leave
      my company and go to india for H1B stamping..so my question is when i will
      be there in india...i will not join any company because i already received all
      my H1B documents like I-797,LCA,I-129 etc.so if consulate ask me that you are not working rightnow ??..then how should i reply...Is it mandatory that you must work when you go for stamping ???...my interview date is 10 jan 2007
      please suggest me some suggestions..thanks in advance

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- After resigning in December what are you going to do? Stay at home? Join a new company (no details mentioned)

---- If you are going for an interview in January do you have a job for which you want to apply for an interview (we are only speculating that you are going for a visa interview to the US Consulate somewhere)

---- Of course you need to have a job and work for a company who sponsored a visa category for you

---- It appears that you have thrown a general question and just looking for responses and then say something that you want to

---- Please be specific and post details so that one can respond appropriately and witht the right information

Subramanya

Comment

H1 Visa stamping

Thanks for your reply.but i am still confuse..ok here i am writing in detail..I have
        been working with IT company in frankfurt(Germany) since july 2006 and my current project will complete untill the end of december and I have a contract only till 31 december.so when my assignment will over then i will have to leave
        my company and go to india for H1B stamping..so my question is when i will
        be there in india...i will not join any company because i already received all
        my H1B documents like I-797,LCA,I-129 etc.so if consulate ask me that you are not working rightnow ??..then how should i reply...Is it mandatory that you must work when you go for stamping ???...my interview date is 10 jan 2007
        please suggest me some suggestions..thanks in advance

---- OK, this is your first time H1B to be working in the US. In which case you have yet to join your job in the US, so there is no question of "You must work when you go for visa stamping"

---- When the VO asks what are you doing currently reply by saying that you were working in Germany till Dec. and the contract eneded. As you got the offer from the company in US, you want to proceed to US as there are more opportunities for growth and get a good fat pay check compared to any other place elsewhere. Thereby, you are appearing for the H1 Visa stamping interview

Subramanya

Comment

Dear Members,
          I am going to take H1B interview for stamping..I have all original exp letters but
          I dont have any offer letters from my current employer and past employers.
          so i have to show at the time of interview..?? i will take my interview at US consulate in new delhi... Please let me know..I am looking for positive response
          Thanks in advance

Comment

H1B Interview

I am going to take H1B interview for stamping..I have all original exp letters but
            I dont have any offer letters from my current employer and past employers.
            so i have to show at the time of interview..?? i will take my interview at US consulate in new delhi... Please let me know..I am looking for positive response

---- The experience letters should be good enough to show the VO about the job experience you have in a relevant field.

---- Carry the offer letter from the employer in US and show that if required

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X