Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a M.Pharm person apply for H1

Hi,

My brother is a M.Pharma and currently working as a Research officer with one of the best Pharma Companies in India. He would like to come down for employment in USA. So I would like to know whether my brother can apply for H1 VISA next year or does he have to apply for some other visa?
    Are there any desi consulting companies who do visa processing for Pharma people?
    Pls do guide me?

Employment in US

My brother is a M.Pharma and currently working as a Research officer with one of the best Pharma Companies in India. He would like to come down for employment in USA. So I would like to know whether my brother can apply for H1 VISA next year or does he have to apply for some other visa?
    Are there any desi consulting companies who do visa processing for Pharma people?

---- Why does your brother want to come for employment in USA?

Subramanya

Comment

My brother wants to come to USA bcoz of better job prospects,career growth. In USA one is exposed to the latest technologies whether it is medical field or any other field. And last but one of the most important factor is the monetary benefits that one gets in USA.

Comment

Job and opportunity

My brother wants to come to USA bcoz of better job prospects,career growth. In USA one is exposed to the latest technologies whether it is medical field or any other field. And last but one of the most important factor is the monetary benefits that one gets in USA

---- My dear friend, all these are known answers, come up with something unique, novel and innovative ideas other than routine and scheduled answers.

If you are in the US, you must have known all this by now and that's what you get employed for and paid

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X