B1 And H1b Interview Within 10 Days Gap- Pls Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 And H1b Interview Within 10 Days Gap- Pls Help

Hi i am subhash chandra, I need one help. i booked h1b slot at mumbai consulate on decembre 1st. but unexpectedly my current company booked my b1 slot on 22nd november. pls hel can i attend for both visa within 1 week gap. any problem if i attend after b1 visa stamping. pls help me by replying to this.

thanks in advance

subhash

Multiple Visa interviews

Hi i am subhash chandra, I need one help. i booked h1b slot at mumbai consulate on decembre 1st. but unexpectedly my current company booked my b1 slot on 22nd november. pls hel can i attend for both visa within 1 week gap. any problem if i attend after b1 visa stamping. pls help me by replying to this.

---- You should be able to attend both the interviews. Are you attending B1 and H1 for the same company?

Subramanya

Comment

thanks subramanya

//You should be able to attend both the interviews. Are you attending B1 and H1 for the same company? //

different companies, another query if i got both b1 and h1b will any one expire or both will be there in passport

Comment

H1 and B1 Visas

You should be able to attend both the interviews. Are you attending B1 and H1 for the same company? //

different companies, another query if i got both b1 and h1b will any one expire or both will be there in passport

---- Both the Visas will continue to be considered valid as long as they are unexpired. However, at the POE you declare on which Visa you want to enter US. The I-94 will be stamped accordingly. This will determine your legal status of residence in the US.

Subramanya

Comment

thanks

thank you very much subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X