• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1- AAP -221(g)-already 6 months over

Hi all,
    I have attended interview in chennai Consulate on 7th Nov 06,
    I was given 221(g) -blue handout,
    VO has written "Verification of Client Letter" on it.

From then on wards I have been following it up by mails for every 1 ,
    The reply I got is "Your case is under admin processing. We will contact you once the process is completed."

Could any one let me know still how many days it takes approximately..??

I heard that before they start next years Processing,
    They have to close all the previous year cases.. Is that so..??
    Please let me know about these..Appreciate your feedbacks..
    Last edited by raghunath; 04-25-2007, 05:16 AM.

Please reply soon pals.... Any one who is in same problem???
    Appreciate your feedbacks..

Comment

221g

hey...have u gotten ur visa? my case is similar to urs...its been 3 months since i dropped the docs in the dropbox..i gt back my passport alone with a letter stating that its still under review...
      any idea abt this??????

Comment

No Priya..
        Still not........... every fortnight or weekly once i keep mailing them..
        same replay i m getting..
        i gave up all hopes..Atleast I can do the things whcih is in my hand

Comment

really really down...
          Dont know what to do..even i have been sending mails every month...
          getting same reply
          do keep me posted...
          thanks for ur reply....

Comment

221g issued in London in March' 06

I was issued a 221g form from the London Embassy in March 2006 and I havent heard anything from them so far. Everytime I email them they say my case is under processing and will notify as soon as a decision is made.

My case is stuck under employer check. They wanted to confirm the credentials of my employer. Till date my employer have not received any phone calls from USCIS or the London Embassy.

Its around 14 months and I am still counting. Kindly please tell me a way out of this situation.

Regards,

sKs

Comment

H1 AAP - 221(g) 3 months

Hi All,

I am also in the same boat. I had attended the interview on Jan 2 and got a 221(g) blue for additional documents. I dropped the docs on Feb 6 and I got my PP back with another 221(g) AAP on March 8. Since then I have been emailing the consulate every month and I get the same reply as my case is still under AAP and consulate shall get back.

Regards,
              Bhaskar

Comment

same situation for me---originals taken

Hi all,

I have attended for my visa in Jan 2007.VO issued me 221g and ticked all fields in that 221g form.

Later i got all required documnets from my petitioner and reattend inperson to embassy in April 2007.This time the same VO came and start seeing the documents only from i received from the petitioner.

After 10 mins and he said me that need to review all the documents and issued again 221g stating we will get in touch with you once verification finished and taken all original like I797 --I94--ALL PETITIONER DOCS.

Not taken any of my docs like exp letters,education certificates

Now please let me know whom to contact for the status on my application,please provide me the EMAIL address,you sending mail regarding the status for your application.

I will let you know any updates i got on my application.

Note:VO has not taken my passport

mypower

Comment

heyyy

hey raghu...

any updates from ur side??? its like more than 4 months for me...
                  is there anything at all that cld be done???/

Priya

Originally posted by raghunath
                  No Priya..
                  Still not........... every fortnight or weekly once i keep mailing them..
                  same replay i m getting..
                  i gave up all hopes..Atleast I can do the things whcih is in my hand

Comment

same query for me too

hello ppl ,
                    i am waiting past 7 months in this process ,the VO told me that "after verification we will get back to u " that all ,they came for verification in the month of march 2007 they verified local company too ,but after that no mails form the consulate ,every month iam sending mails to them ,all the time the reply is same like raghu's one.if anybody cleared let me know .

pls priya and raghu check the case status online in admin process link present in the site ..

thanks and regards
                    khasim.

Comment

reply to khasim,help me regarding my case..

hi kasim,
                      this is suresh.ialso got 221g in dec 15th 2006.i had dropped my documents on jan 22nd 2007.atlast i had got my passport and same blue forn stating that send ur original doc and experience letter on june 26th.i think u had got verification in local company that means a phone cal to ur company .any person came and verified.please cal me 9849217307 or send ur mobile ok byeee.........

Comment

reply to suresh

hello suresh ,
                        i didn't get any 221g or other form,they told me in words "after verification the consulate will get back to u " and written 'g' in my passport with blue pen last page,i ask in VFS office located near my area they told me that this 'g' indicates that 221g blue form .this happen in dec 2006.after that i get message from my company HR that ur data is verified by chennai consulor today (march 2007) ,the consulate person came physically and verified my details.after that i didn't get any mail from consulate when ever i send a mail for my status they replying me "as soon as the adminstrtive process over we will get back to u " this message " .thats all i can say it to you ,this was happen to my case .i will call you ,

thanks and regards
                        khasim

Comment

same situation

Hi Raghu,
                          I am also in same situation,can you please tell me the E-mail id, you sending mails for letting know your case status

Thanks

Comment

Case sent to USCIS

Hey...

When i sent a mail to the US consulate recently, i gt a reply saying that my case has been sent back to USCIS and the consulate is no longer handling the case.

I really dont know what i need to be doing

Any luck in ur cases??

Priya

Comment

Me in same Boat

Hi All,

I m also in the same boat.I had Iview on March 1st 07, and got 221g Blue form and submitted all docs thru VFS bangalore on may 25th 07.
                              Its already 3 months over, no improvement otherthan the mail as you people are getting it.
                              We need to wait....
                              Priya your case is sent to USCIS right? They will reverify your case and again reapprove your petition case.This usually takes 40-120 days based on case to case basis.
                              U can chk your status on USCIS website by giving your Visa Receipt #.

Hope everybody needs to have patience to wait till we get the golden words...

Regards
                              RAJ

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X