Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simultaneous H1 and L1 visa processing

Hi,

I applied for H1 B visa through X employer for this year quota, I am currently working in company Y in INDIA and now my present company wants to process L1 visa for me.
    My doubt is since my H1B visa is already in process can my company apply for L1 now, Will it cause any problems such as rejection of any of these.
    I appreciate the quick response as i need to decide whether I can ask my present company to process for L1 or not.

Thanks in advance

L1 and H1

I applied for H1 B visa through X employer for this year quota, I am currently working in company Y in INDIA and now my present company wants to process L1 visa for me.
    My doubt is since my H1B visa is already in process can my company apply for L1 now, Will it cause any problems such as rejection of any of these.
    I appreciate the quick response as i need to decide whether I can ask my present company to process for L1 or not.

---- It is not an issue. Both the Visas are conisfdered independently and stamped on the Passport based on the documents submitted for each of the Visa class. However, at the POE to US you declare on which Visa you want to enter and have to work for that employer. If ever you want to change or shift the Visa class, you have to travel overseas and enter US with that intention

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the quick reply subramanyam, So i can ask my company to process L1 even thought my H1 B application is in process at US, please confirm.

Comment

Please confirm

Hi,

Could you please let me know that can I go ahead and ask my present company in INDIA to process for L1 visa even though my H1B is under process at USCIS which was intiated by other employer in US. It won't be a problem , right?

Waiting for a quick reply, since its urgent for me.

Thanks a million,
        Praveen.

Comment

H1 and L1

Could you please let me know that can I go ahead and ask my present company in INDIA to process for L1 visa even though my H1B is under process at USCIS which was intiated by other employer in US. It won't be a problem , right?

---- Yes, you can process for L1 and H1. At the POE you choose if you want to be on H1 or L1

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Subramanya for the quick reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X