Time period to go for 2007 H1B stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time period to go for 2007 H1B stamping

Hi, I applied for H1B in April 2007 and its approved. My petition is valid from Oct 2007. Can I go for H1B stamping (in India) now (in July 2007). I am asking this question because my petition is valid only from Oct 2007. Is there any time period, some thing like you can't go for H1B stamping 30 days before the validity of the petition,...etc.

Please let me know if you know about this.

Thanks.

H1 Visa interview

Hi, I applied for H1B in April 2007 and its approved. My petition is valid from Oct 2007. Can I go for H1B stamping (in India) now (in July 2007). I am asking this question because my petition is valid only from Oct 2007. Is there any time period, some thing like you can't go for H1B stamping 30 days before the validity of the petition,...etc.

---- All said and done you can attend the Visa interview and get it stamped providing all the relevant documentation. The rule of 30 days is very vague and the references are very poor. The matter keeps getting debated year after year

---- Thus, seek an appointment for the Visa interview with a US Consulate in India, get it stamped and relax

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X