Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa & I94 Expires-H1b

Hello All ,
    My Visa and I94 expires on 17th Aug 07 .My H1 extension has already been filed in May11 (USCIS Received my application), but i have yet not got my approval notice .I have the receipt number , querying which it tells me that application has been received by USCIS but is in pending state.

Please tell me whether i need to leave the country on 17th Aug as my I-94 expires or it lawful for me to stay till i get my approval notice .What are the rules that apply when I-94 expires and Visa extn is already filed.

Your help is greatly appreciated .

Thanks
    Amit.

I-94

My Visa and I94 expires on 17th Aug 07 .My H1 extension has already been filed in May11 (USCIS Received my application), but i have yet not got my approval notice .I have the receipt number , querying which it tells me that application has been received by USCIS but is in pending state.

Please tell me whether i need to leave the country on 17th Aug as my I-94 expires or it lawful for me to stay till i get my approval notice .What are the rules that apply when I-94 expires and Visa extn is already filed.

Your help is greatly appreciated .

---- You will get a new I-94 with your H1 extension approval notice. Until that time you are legal to stay within US. The expiry of I-94 at any date does not matter

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X