Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is H1-B Visa stamping is optional?

Hello guys,

I need some help to understand the H1-B rule for visa restamping. Currently I am using old visa stamp but I received my approval notice last year (2006) with my new employer. My visa stamp is expiring on 30 September 2007 of my X (previous) employer. Do I have to get new visa stamp or it is optional? Can I continue my work without stamping? The I-94 I received with new approval notice, Can I use it when my previous I-94 is expired?
    I have approval notice till Nov. 2009. Please help me, I don't want to go for visa stamping if it is not really required.

Is there any US Govt. website where I can check the rules of re-stamping?

Thanks, I appreciate your help.
    Abu

H1 Visa

I need some help to understand the H1-B rule for visa restamping. Currently I am using old visa stamp but I received my approval notice last year (2006) with my new employer. My visa stamp is expiring on 30 September 2007 of my X (previous) employer. Do I have to get new visa stamp or it is optional? Can I continue my work without stamping? The I-94 I received with new approval notice, Can I use it when my previous I-94 is expired?
    I have approval notice till Nov. 2009. Please help me, I don't want to go for visa stamping if it is not really required.

Is there any US Govt. website where I can check the rules of re-stamping?

---- The I-94 received with the new H1 approval notice should give a validity date and it should be good through that period. There si no need of a Visa stamp on your Passport as long as you stay within the US. The moment you travel outside US you need to get a US Visa to enter the US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X