Unable to obtain any visa slots in Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to obtain any visa slots in Chennai

What's the latest dates for which people have been able to secure appts? There are NONE available currently.

btw, the VFS website is really pathetic and one of the worst designed ever.

I TOO AGREE WITH U.few days back one of my friend booked a slot for her wife(h4b)

Comment

SAME Problem - No visa dates in Chn have been chkc'n last 10 days !!

I agree too... Mr. Redy700 when did ur friend get a visa apntmnt date ? Can any one spread some light if DEC has already closed ?

Thanks

Comment

Visa Appointment in Chennai

I've been trying to get an appointment too. The site is pathetic, super slow, not at all intuitive!
        Haven't even seen a calender month yet! All slots seem to be full.
        Now that I've already paid the fee, I have to get the stamping done in India. What other alternatives are there?

Comment

apparentlt they have opened dates only for early Nov. Dec dates will be opened later

Comment

I have been trying hard too. But shouldnt they have dates for december up since its now 60 days before December?
            Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Argghhh

well, hopefully they open up the slots soon. BTW, did anyone hear any sorry stories of stamping in Chennai? Just want to make sure I have everything in place for a smooth interview.

Comment

The slots *****ally opened up and all is well!

Originally posted by rajublr
                What's the latest dates for which people have been able to secure appts? There are NONE available currently.

btw, the VFS website is really pathetic and one of the worst designed ever.

Comment

scheduling appointment

Originally posted by rajublr
                  The slots *****ally opened up and all is well!
                  can you tell me how you selected the date? When I go to the screen that shows me the available dates in green, none of them are clickable. How to I select the one that I want?

Comment

Chennai consulate dates available

Hi Guys, I just seen the dates are opend for Chennai Consulate, Available dates are 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th and 30th. and some dates for november month also, if any body needs book immiediately......

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X