Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa

Hello Friends,

I recieved a mail from Optima Resources.com with regard to H1 Visa. They are based out of New Jersey.

Iam a B.com graduate with MCA & GNIIT , MCP & ITIL Certified. I have overall 10 yrs of IT Experience. Currently Iam employed with MNC in India as Manager - IT. I have been into managerial role from last 4-5 yrs.

I would like to explore opportunites in US.

After recieving the mail, I have spoken to a person at Optimaresources & did ask few questions. I clearly explained them about my role and qualification. They have asked me to send my scanned copies of documents (educational,technical Certifications etc).

I wanted to check how does the H1 process work ?

Is Optimaresources an agency or a direct Employer ?

What are the aspects that I need to check if Optima agrees to file for my H1 Visa?

What are the payment terms that I need to check with them ?

I would appreciate if someone in this forum can throw some light on this.

Wanted to check if the company is legitimate and trustworthy.

Please help.

Zen
    Last edited by zenhr; 10-15-2007, 01:48 PM. Reason: H1 Visa from Optima Resources.Is the Company Trustworthy ?

I do not know about Optima but sounds like a indian consulting firm. Goto some of the popular job site like careerbuilder and you can see how much you have to really get paid...never go to dice coz thats where you can find our gr8 indian-consultancy jokers. . These people will say "60000$" for a year, in real for your experience, I can confidently say you are worth 100000 or may be more. Indian consulting companies immediately say 60000$ multiplied by 40..24lacs per annum. All is just **** and bull story, you will be worth more and these guys will talk all nonsense. If I were you, I would stay with the job I have instead of hanging around with a consulting firm. I had a bad experience with another company,with latepaychecks,no health insurance as promised,while leaving..cutting off part of your salary and then not doing the H1. All this drama is common with these fellows, If you are coming to the US,try getting a job from a American organization directly.And do not send your documents or pay them anything, they should handle all costs.
    Last edited by topcatin; 10-15-2007, 01:48 PM.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X