H1b transfer and denial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer and denial

I am in a terrible state, I did my masters in US and then applied for H1b got it stamped untill sep,30,2009. I initiated a transfer from Company A to B and started working after I got the EAC number from back of the cheques enchased.(note: my employer did not get the original I129 because of some address errors) They call the customer service but not much help and asked to wait. In the mean time I started working for company B. The processing centre sends RFE but again not received by the employer due to error in address.The RFE sent to me lists my petition number wrong and also my job description. In the mean time 90 days have passed and still no response from USCIS. Then the employer B calls and checks this time the customer service representative corrects the address and mails the RFE but by time RFE is received the time to submit evidence expires and then the attorney mails the evidence but it reaches a day later and the USCIS decides to deny the petition. Now my attorney is planning to reappeal the decision.

Can anybody please tell if I get another offer will be able to transfer my H1B using the approval notice from company A?

What is my status right now?

What are my options?

I know this is a pretty complex solution but i just dont want all my hardwork to go down the drain for no fault of mine.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X