Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shall a 221G form be issued to other candidates from same petitioner ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall a 221G form be issued to other candidates from same petitioner ?

I have appeared for my interview on 2nd NOV .,'2007 and have been issued a 221g form . I am yet to send the docs .But there are other candidates from my petitioner who are going to attend the interview in the 3rd week of NOV.

I would like to know if a 221g form be issued to them even if i would be sending the papers sometime before that ?

Situation :: petitioner papers have reached the consulate and another candidate appears for the interview after that . What is the possibility that he would be issued a 221g form ??

Can anybody help us with it ???????

Each individual is separate entity and separate file kept by USCIS.

For each candidate, company has to send the same documents to the embassy.

Originally posted by little78
    I have appeared for my interview on 2nd NOV .,'2007 and have been issued a 221g form . I am yet to send the docs .But there are other candidates from my petitioner who are going to attend the interview in the 3rd week of NOV.

I would like to know if a 221g form be issued to them even if i would be sending the papers sometime before that ?

Situation :: petitioner papers have reached the consulate and another candidate appears for the interview after that . What is the possibility that he would be issued a 221g form ??

Can anybody help us with it ???????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X