Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa Stamped , H1 Approved

Hi ,

I need some help here. I am currently in India and never travelled to US before, However I have got B1, L1(OCT-07) Visas stamped through company ABC.

Now in March/April-07 I applied for H1B thru second company XYZ which is approved now in Nov-07, my query is now if I have my H1B stamped through XYZ, will my L1B visa for Company ABC cancelled? or I will continue to hold it?

Please help?

Regards,

H1 and L1 issues

I need some help here. I am currently in India and never travelled to US before, However I have got B1, L1(OCT-07) Visas stamped through company ABC.

Now in March/April-07 I applied for H1B thru second company XYZ which is approved now in Nov-07, my query is now if I have my H1B stamped through XYZ, will my L1B visa for Company ABC cancelled? or I will continue to hold it?

---- None of your Visas will be cancelled. They will all be valid as per their period of validity. You cn continue to hold all the Visas. However, at the time of entry to the US, you have to declare on which Vis you want to enter and accordingly you will get a I-94 for that Visa.

Subramanya

Comment

So in essence one can hold both L1B visa and H1B visa if they are issued for different employers. However during travel to USA I need to declare which one I am travelling on?

Comment

H1 nad L1

So in essence one can hold both L1B visa and H1B visa if they are issued for different employers.

---- Yes

However during travel to USA I need to declare which one I am travelling on?

---- The declaration is only at the time of entry to the US at the POE

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X