Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg: "Form I 797 - H1B Approval Notice" for Stamping

Hi,

This is Rahul from Chennai,will be thankful,if could get a early solution to my
    Query.

My H1B has been approved for the Year 2007,and for which,I have received the "Form I797 C - Notice of Action".

My employer has sent me the complete list of Documents,except the "Form I797 - H1B Approval Notice", which has been missed out,for which,my
    employer has applied for it, with Dept.of Labor in U.S.,which seems to take around 90 days, to get the New "Form I797 - H1B Approval Notice".

Mean while my employer has requested me, to appear for the Visa stamping, with the ORIGINAL "Form I797 C - Notice of Action" and a letter addressed to
    the consulate from the Attorney requesting to accept the ORIGINAL "Form I797 C - Notice of Action",instead of "Form I797 - H1B Approval Notice".

At this stage i would like to know,whether the ORIGINAL "Form I797 C - Notice of Action" is enough,and will be accepted by the Visa Officer,when i
    appear for stamping,or is it better to wait, for "Form I 797 - H1B Approval Notice" and attend the Stamping after 90 days.

Will be thankful,if anyone has encountered the same situation and got the
    Visa stamped.

Regards,
    Rahul

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X