Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Project! Seniors, help plz

Hi all
    Thanq very much for keeping these forums alive with your wonderful suggestions and experiences.
    I had my H1B interview@chennai which went well but finally got 221(g)-blue letter which asks for all dox "FROM YOUR PETITIONER" section.

1)During my interview, one of the questions I was asked was the name of the project I was assigned, which I repelied as ABC and explained a couple of minutes without any hesitation/stumble.
    After receiving the dox from my employer, I submitted them at the VFS and waiting for the result. But, the project I explained and the project details from my employer are different.
    IS THIS GOING TO CAUSE PROBLEM FOR MY VISA?
    WHAT SHOULD BE MY ANSWER FOR THE CHANGE IN PROJECT?(
    if asked)

2)HOW CAN I KNOW THE CREDENTIALS OF THE COMPANY?
    Is there any website to check how good the company is?(I am asking this question because, I am having MS from a good university in UK and 3yrs of experience. VO checked my certificates and experience letters and gave them back.The interview went good till then. Later he asked me for the companies IT returns which my employer didnt send before. SO, I said I can request the dox from my employer. Later I got it and submitted them. I feel dodgy about my employer and would like to dig more. I paid $3500 for the processing as they said $2500 is the fee they got to pay to the US and $1000 is their solicitor fee. Is there any way I can get my money back if the company is not a good one?)

All replies to this posting are much appreciated.
    I thank everyone in advance for their contribution ..
    All seniors & experienced are requested to kindly spare a min. of their valuable time.

Kind Regards
    Kon

From your posting it is very obivious that your company is not genuine one.

You paid so much money after having good edu and skill sets.

Good employer never extract money from employees.

Originally posted by kon1234
    Hi all
    Thanq very much for keeping these forums alive with your wonderful suggestions and experiences.
    I had my H1B interview@chennai which went well but finally got 221(g)-blue letter which asks for all dox "FROM YOUR PETITIONER" section.

1)During my interview, one of the questions I was asked was the name of the project I was assigned, which I repelied as ABC and explained a couple of minutes without any hesitation/stumble.
    After receiving the dox from my employer, I submitted them at the VFS and waiting for the result. But, the project I explained and the project details from my employer are different.
    IS THIS GOING TO CAUSE PROBLEM FOR MY VISA?
    WHAT SHOULD BE MY ANSWER FOR THE CHANGE IN PROJECT?(
    if asked)

2)HOW CAN I KNOW THE CREDENTIALS OF THE COMPANY?
    Is there any website to check how good the company is?(I am asking this question because, I am having MS from a good university in UK and 3yrs of experience. VO checked my certificates and experience letters and gave them back.The interview went good till then. Later he asked me for the companies IT returns which my employer didnt send before. SO, I said I can request the dox from my employer. Later I got it and submitted them. I feel dodgy about my employer and would like to dig more. I paid $3500 for the processing as they said $2500 is the fee they got to pay to the US and $1000 is their solicitor fee. Is there any way I can get my money back if the company is not a good one?)

All replies to this posting are much appreciated.
    I thank everyone in advance for their contribution ..
    All seniors & experienced are requested to kindly spare a min. of their valuable time.

Kind Regards
    Kon

Comment

great guru is right about your employer.

Regd the change of project, I dont think you would have any problem.

And Regd the website to check how good the company is, senior members have to respond..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X