H1 and H4 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 and H4 questions

I am planning to join a consultancy name is mercury systems inc (www.mercurysysteminc.com). Anyone heard of them?

They say they would pay for the h1 filing, free lodging and they give training. does this sound ok with you guys?

Also, I am married, when is the soonest I can bring my wife as h4? how can I do this?

Thank you!

hi

Hi,
    There are 1000s of consultants in US. I have not heard of this firm. Paying for H1B, Free lodging, training looks good. what of flight ticket, and H1B visa issuance fee. Some good employers pay that too. Eg. Onwardgroup.com. They have 1 and 1/2 year contract. They pay your H1B, Flight tickets, bench period 1000 dollars from day 1, visa issuance fee, and they are big and good.

But note h1B is now on a lottery system.

It may take 2-3 months to bring your wife into US,on a H4, after you come to US. I guess you need 2-3 pay stubs. but she has to go to the US embassy in India to get a H4 stamping, if you are in US on a H1B

thanks,
    selwin

Comment

No they dont have bench pay and they will take care of the issuance fee.

One thing im curious tho is that they told me that if I dont find work after 6 months with their company, they will report me as an illegal immigrant. does this sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by mezzie
        No they dont have bench pay and they will take care of the issuance fee.

One thing im curious tho is that they told me that if I dont find work after 6 months with their company, they will report me as an illegal immigrant. does this sound right?
        More than right.

Comment

regarding onward group

Hi,

Any one knows how reliable is onward group. They are ready to sponsor free h1 visa but they are asking for the originals of the certificates.

REgards,
          Harish

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X