H1B extension based on PENDING LABOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension based on PENDING LABOR

My 6 year limit on H-1B expires in OCTOBER 2003. My company has applied for my H1 extension based on my pending Labor and has not received the receipt notices yet.
    I came to usa first time on B1 visa (Oct 1997) and went back on Dec 1997. My second entry to usa on H1B visa (Jan 199 and went out on Sep 1999. I stayed nearly 7 months outside the USA (from Oct 1999 to Apr 2000). My third entry to usa on H1B visa (May '2000) and got H1B extension with in the USA.

My questions are

a)Can i keep extending my H1B in yearly increments (7th, 8th, 9th year.....) based on the fact that my labor is more than 365 days pending?
    b) Can i get/regain the 7months periods (periods which i stayed outside the usa) in my 7 year extension?
    c) What will happen when that LABOR is approved ?
    d) Is it possible to get the 8th-year and 9th-year H1 extension based on the PENDING LABOR filed more than a year?
    e) Is it possible to get the 8th-year and 9th-year H1 extension based on the APPROVED LABOR (assume that Labor approved on Jan 2004) and the I140 & I485 are not filed?
    f) Do i need to file the I140 & I485 immediatly once the LABOR is approved?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X