L2 EAD - H1B and back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD - H1B and back

I got my L2 visa converted to H1B with COS in Oct 2007. I was working on L2 EAD before that. Now I am going for stamping. I wonder if my stamping is unsuccessful,
    1. can I reenter US on my valid L2 visa? My spouse is still on active L1

2. Can I continue to work on my earlier L2 EAD which is valid till early next year 2009?

Thanks

Someone please reply to this

Comment

H1 and L2 issues

I got my L2 visa converted to H1B with COS in Oct 2007. I was working on L2 EAD before that. Now I am going for stamping. I wonder if my stamping is unsuccessful,

---- Yes, you can return to the US provided you have a valid and unexpired L2 Visa.

2. Can I continue to work on my earlier L2 EAD which is valid till early next year 2009

---- Yes, provided the employer agrees to reinstate you and gets your H1 transferred to L2 by virtue of a COS

Subramanya

Comment

---- Yes, you can return to the US provided you have a valid and unexpired L2 Visa.
        Thanks for info.

2. Can I continue to work on my earlier L2 EAD which is valid till early next year 2009.

---- Yes, provided the employer agrees to reinstate you and gets your H1 transferred to L2 by virtue of a COS.

Thanks again. but just a clarification. Will my EAD remain viable or I will have to reapply EAD again?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X