H4 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa

hi.iam lakshmi.iam going to US on h4 visa.I have a lot of confusin to transfer from H4.that is if i trasfer to F1 visa,how many days it took to convert.and what re the chances on F1.otherwise if i transfer to H1 how many days it took.what is the better choice in these two.

IN my opinion i want to convert as F1.
    but i want to study someting which is special and very helpful to my carier.
    i did B-tech in IT.i don't want to study any higher studies like MS,MBA ... etc
    Other than those studies what r there.

if anyone know plz help me.

If you don't want to study MS, MBA, why are you thinking of F1 visa conversion from H4? F1 is for students that want to study any degree, not just MS, MBA. Go to some university websites in the place of your stay and look over their programs and see which one interests you.

H1 visa application dates for 2009 FY was first week of April. So you have at least an year to figure out if you have the skills to pursue a H1 once you get a job in US.
    Last edited by txh1b; 04-25-2008, 08:31 AM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X