Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 2009 - Basis of selection

hi All,
    Is h1b 2009 receipts sent on company basis? or it is sent on individual basis?
    my consultant company said they had received 3 receipts from the applications they have sent. does tat mean my h1b is not selected in the lottery system?
    company has asked me to wait for some more time. n told me the end date will be June 1st week..
    can somebody help me on this. I am still waiting for my h1b 2009.
    I am totally confused.. Please help.
    Last edited by SuganyaJawaugh; 05-02-2008, 02:14 PM.

Receipts are sent on petition basis to the employer. So a company applies for employees A,B,C,D,E. The employer gets receipts for those selected as USCIS sends the receipts. The receipts should show the name of the employee (beneficiary).

The employer is correct that the final expected date before which USCIS will send receipts to lottery winners' employers is June 2. PP makes this faster and the PP winners should have received receipts by now.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

thanks a lot..
      hope i get my receipt soon..

Comment

Still no news about my h1b receipt.. as days goes on.. im so much worried.. i have applied in general quota.. will i be put in the waiting list or is there a chance for me to get the receipt in normal way? pls help

Comment

There are plenty of people still waiting for receipts under general quota non premium category.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Patience!

Comment

H1b masters cap receipts

I have applied for H1b through masters / advanced US degree cap non premium, have not heard back about my receipt from USCIS. I am also hearing positive results on regular quota (non masters). Does this mean that USCIS has done with sending receipts to advanced degree cap candidates...or is it random process anyways?
              Anyone in similar situation?..Please help.
              Thanks

Comment

USCIS is expected to be done with sending receipts around first week on June (June 2nd or so). Wait till then.
                Check out H1 FAQs first!
                http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X