Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg 221-G pls help

Hi Friends,
    I attended my H1 interview on Feb 6th and got a 221 G Blue asking for more documents from Employer. But in that 221 G it is not mentioned whether I need to submit with or without my passport.Do I need to submit my passport or not.
    I got all my documents from my Employer and need to submit it to the drop box. I would like to know whether we need to submit my I-797,I-129 and LCA orginals or do i need to submit only the copies of them. What are the other documents which we need to submit along this. Shall I submit my old DS-156 form which i took for H1 interview or do i need to download a new one, fill it and submit. Please clarify.

Document Submission

I attended my H1 interview on Feb 6th and got a 221 G Blue asking for more documents from Employer. But in that 221 G it is not mentioned whether I need to submit with or without my passport.Do I need to submit my passport or not.
    ---If VO did not mention anything on the 221g form or at the time of issuence of 221g, you submit the passport along with the documents. Other thing you can do is, take passport along while submitting the documents at drop box and ask the guidence of VFS people, they will surely help on this issue.

I got all my documents from my Employer and need to submit it to the drop box. I would like to know whether we need to submit my I-797,I-129 and LCA orginals or do i need to submit only the copies of them.

----You need to submit I-797, I-129 and LCA originals and keep a set of photocopies of all the documents submitted for your reference.

What are the other documents which we need to submit along this. Shall I submit my old DS-156 form which i took for H1 interview or do i need to download a new one, fill it and submit. Please clarify.

----You need to submit a new DS-156, DS-157 along with other documents.

Comment

Dear Aikhan,
      As Maddy said, in 221(g) doesn't mention any thing, you can submitted all document along with PP, as mention in 221(g) second page.

For more clarification you can check with VFS officer while you are submitting the document.

Most important - before submitting the document in VFS, need to take the new DS156 and DS157 form from the below url.

/us-visa-and-immigration-forms/state.html

it will come with 3 page DS156 , thatis last page you will get barcode.

Regards
      Arathnas

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X