Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prevailing wages and LCA

Hi,
    I am in 8th year of H1B extension. I have 5 H1B Approval notices for this 8 year period. I am going for visa stamping in couple weeks to U.S.consulate, Chennai.

(1) Should I need to take ALL five I129,LCA and prevailing wages documents or the latest one for which I am going to get visa stamping is enough?

(2) Can anyone give me the list of required documents for H1B and H4 Visa stamping?

(3) Instead of bank statements can I take bank transaction statement showing the transaction for the past six months.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Akil

Is this your first time H1b stamping experience? I am really surprised by your questions which seem to be the one that are usually asked by new H1b aspirants.

1. Though not needed, some choose to carry and some carry at the least the previous one to be safe.
    2. Did you check immihelp main page?
    3. What is the difference? Both mean the same to me. A statement has a list of transactions. Again, the VOs never ask for these unless the case has some need to verify additional details.

Better to carry the proof of labor filing/I140 approval or whatever is the basis for the 8th year extension.

Good Luck!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks.
      Akil

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X