Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Ticket Number Order?

Hello,

I was just wondering if USCIS sends out ticket numbers for a specific company together or is it not randomly sent and every case is individual. I may have read on the forums that they try and send out Ticket Numbers for a specific company together. Recently a couple of employees recieved their ticket numbers within a span of 3 days and I have not gotten yet. Yes I know that I have to wait till June 2nd, but was just wondering if there might be an order that USCIS typically sends out ticket numbers with.

Thanks!

H1B Lottery

I was just wondering if USCIS sends out ticket numbers for a specific company together or is it not randomly sent and every case is individual. I may have read on the forums that they try and send out Ticket Numbers for a specific company together. Recently a couple of employees recieved their ticket numbers within a span of 3 days and I have not gotten yet. Yes I know that I have to wait till June 2nd, but was just wondering if there might be an order that USCIS typically sends out ticket numbers with.

---- What is ticket number? Only heard of receipt numbers. The USCIS selects candidates based on lottery is only known to them. Rest whatever is written about the lottery in forums and other websites is the best guess work one can have. Everyone await their chance of receiving a communication from USCIS, in the form of receipt notices followed by approval notices

Comment

OP seems to have completely gotten into the lottery idea and buying the "tickets" principles for winning a H1b lottery.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

When I said tickets numbers i did mean reciept numbers and my question still stands. Does USCIS send out the 'receipt numbers' for employees of a particular company together?

Comment

Numbers Game

When I said tickets numbers i did mean reciept numbers and my question still stands. Does USCIS send out the 'receipt numbers' for employees of a particular company together?

---- NO. The criteria for allocating numbers is only known to USCIS. ONly they should be able to tell you about the system. I don't thnk they published it anywhere. Anyway what difference does it make to you? other than saying that you have received your RN and so did others or vice versa

Subramanya

Comment

To answer your question, they don't send all of the selected 'ticket' numbers by the company as in giving tickets to one employer for all the cases filed and selected. So it is random as far as your question is concerned.
            Check out H1 FAQs first!
            http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X