Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b COS with I94

Hi All
    I am on L1 VISA in USA through employer A, Employer B applied H1 for me and it is selected in lottery system so i got I797 receipt and my H1 is a COS case(i beleive it comes with attached I94)
    Now my problem is when i entered to US on L1 my Passport said I do not have a last name, and L1 VISA was issued as Firs Name==>>FNU and last name as My full name then i had issues with getting SSN so i visited Indian consulate and they corrected my name on passport so now my name in passport is First name and Last name and Everywhere(like Driving license, PG&E, Employer, SSN) it is first name and last name. only on I94 it is first name as FNU and Last name as full name.
    I am going to India in June-08 and planning to come on H1 after oct1st.
    will there be ay problem in getting H1 Approval.

can anyone help on this please

Comment

No issue

I am on L1 VISA in USA through employer A, Employer B applied H1 for me and it is selected in lottery system so i got I797 receipt and my H1 is a COS case(i beleive it comes with attached I94)
      Now my problem is when i entered to US on L1 my Passport said I do not have a last name, and L1 VISA was issued as Firs Name==>>FNU and last name as My full name then i had issues with getting SSN so i visited Indian consulate and they corrected my name on passport so now my name in passport is First name and Last name and Everywhere(like Driving license, PG&E, Employer, SSN) it is first name and last name. only on I94 it is first name as FNU and Last name as full name.
      I am going to India in June-08 and planning to come on H1 after oct1st.
      will there be ay problem in getting H1 Approval.[/QUOTE]

---- If you have submitted your Passport copies for applying H1 application with the names as mentioned by then there should be no issues.

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply. could you please let me know like generally how many days it takes to come approval after receving the H1 receipt.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X