Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banamex payment on Sunday in Juarez?

Hello,

I have my appointment set for June 2, Monday. I am trying to find out if there is a Banamex office that is open on Sunday afternoon so that I can make the payment. I know this sounds like a pretty crazy demand, but I am just wondering if there is enough demand, then someone can provide the service.

I will be driving to El Paso, and will cross the border on foot.

Is there a banamex branch office in the US?

Thank you for your help.

ana

You can pay the fee later in the morning and go for the appointment. Your appointment times does not matter. Even if you have a 8 am appointment, you will be allowed inside if you show up at 9.30 after paying the fees.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you for replying.

That thought did occur to me, but I wanted to prepare everything beforehand in the beginning. I suppose that's the only option I may have for having a Monday interview....

Also, is passport info, such as passport number, recorded on the fee receipt to show that the payment is connected to the interviewee (or his passport?)

Ana

Originally posted by txh1b
      You can pay the fee later in the morning and go for the appointment. Your appointment times does not matter. Even if you have a 8 am appointment, you will be allowed inside if you show up at 9.30 after paying the fees.

Comment

Yes, the passport is required to pay the fees at banamex and it goes by the PP #. You can also go with the agents that charge some $$$ and pay the fee for you in advance if you are too concerned about it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X