Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i go to Chennai Consulate and submitt my documents as i have 221g...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i go to Chennai Consulate and submitt my documents as i have 221g...

Hi Frds can you please suggest me if i can go to chennai consulate... as i got 221g on 8th sep for additional documents...In 221g blue form there was nothing marked to send by VFS courier or can come and sumbitt..please answer which will be very helpful..

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by SAIRAM1232003; 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM.

Originally posted by SAIRAM1232003
    Hi Frds can you please suggest me if i can go to chennai consulate... as i got 221g on 8th sep for additional documents...In 221g blue form there was nothing marked to send by VFS courier or can come and sumbitt..please answer which will be very helpful..

Thanks in advance
    regarding 221g on 8th sep for additional documents, You must have to leave it at VFS , mostly VFS drop box. and they will informed you by email, if your all documents is enough then trust me your visa is ready for you in max. 2weeks. best luck

Comment

Hi Omm Thanks very much for your suggestion.Also in 221g VO wrote NO Passport wat is that mean.Can you please explain to me,is their chance of getting visa quickly or need a lot of time?
      Last edited by SAIRAM1232003; 09-11-2008, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Hi Omm Thanks very much for your suggestion.Also in 221g VO wrote NO Passport wat is that mean.Can you please explain to me,is their chance of getting visa quickly or need a lot of time?
        VO returned back your passport? what's the note written on 221g please write same text to better understanding the mean. No passport means they not kept your passport with consulate, if like this then ask to VFS also when you are going for submission of 221g douments that passport also want to submit or not. ok. follow vfs people.
        Last edited by OMM; 09-11-2008, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Hi Omm Thanks alot.I was been asked for a letter from my US employeer repersenting "US concil".But my employeer is saying their wont be any such letter.Please can you let me know if their will be any such letter.

Also will their be any problem from VO if i go to chennai to hand the doucments directly instead of dropping at VFS drop box.As i have a office work at chennai,so i thought giving the documents directly to them.

Please suggest me which would really help me.

Comment

Hi Omm Thanks alot.I was been asked for a letter from my US employeer repersenting "US concil".But my employeer is saying their wont be any such letter.Please can you let me know if their will be any such letter.

Also will their be any problem from VO if i go to chennai to hand the doucments directly instead of dropping at VFS drop box.As i have a office work at chennai,so i thought giving the documents directly to them.

Please suggest me which would really help me.
            they not wrote before any Letter to US Consulate thats the main like covering letter. Example:
            To,
            Chief consul,
            The United States Consulate Office,
            Re: Visas Application for MR. ________
            Dear Sir/Madam
            XYZ Technologies Inc has filled H1B petition on behalf of MR ____ for the position of _______ his approved INS (EAC whatever the reciept num of I797B) we are pleased to offer him the position upon his arrival to USA so, we requested to grant him Visa.
            Mr____ will travell to USA in the mont of _______
            write some lines nice one for issuing visa letter
            Sincerely,
            sign
            full name
            position

so, they dont issued you like above any letter..?? demand them about visa application letter from employer.
            YOU MUST HAVE TO DROP AT VFS.
            Omm
            Last edited by OMM; 09-11-2008, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Hi Omm Thanks alot.Iam very happy to see nice people like you helping others.

Thanks again

Comment

Hi Omm Thanks alot.Iam very happy to see nice people like you helping others.

Thanks again
                no problem you welcome, even I think the format also on immihelp.com. but I hope your employer will understood it soon..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X