Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is their any Possiblity that after 221G candidate can apper for the interview again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is their any Possiblity that after 221G candidate can apper for the interview again

Can anyone please let me know if their is any possiblity to attend the interview after issuing the 221G form.I had a interview in 8th Sep and was asked only 2 questions

VO:Hi how are you sir
    Myself:Iam fine,Thanks
    VO:Can i see ur edj certificates
    Myself:yes mam
    VO:Can i see a letter from your employer,representing US Counsil
    Myself:I have offer letter and a letter for repersenting US Counslate
    VO:no this one i need some other letter stating US Counsil
    Myslef:I have only these letter mam
    Vo:How long you are working as Computer Programmer
    Myself:2 years 5 months
    VO:your offer letter is showing only 2.2 years
    Myself:I did a incourse project for 4 months at my collage
    VO:I need somemore documents nad issued 221G

Please suggest me a correct suggestion frds and sr.memebers

Originally posted by SAIRAM1232003
    Can anyone please let me know if their is any possiblity to attend the interview after issuing the 221G form.I had a interview in 8th Sep and was asked only 2 questions

VO:Hi how are you sir
    Myself:Iam fine,Thanks
    VO:Can i see ur edj certificates
    Myself:yes mam
    VO:Can i see a letter from your employer,representing US Counsil
    Myself:I have offer letter and a letter for repersenting US Counslate
    VO:no this one i need some other letter stating US Counsil
    Myslef:I have only these letter mam
    Vo:How long you are working as Computer Programmer
    Myself:2 years 5 months
    VO:your offer letter is showing only 2.2 years
    Myself:I did a incourse project for 4 months at my collage
    VO:I need somemore documents nad issued 221G

Please suggest me a correct suggestion frds and sr.memebers
    NO, you don't need to go again for Interview. just leave all documents which is mentioned in 221g at VFS. by the way what she wrote in 221g. about you have to submit US consul letter? or you have to show that your Experience is 2years 5months?
    ok whatever it but you don't have to goback for interview. just submit all docs at VFS & if all docs are fine then they will send your passport by courrier within 2week max. or if not satisfied docs then they will gives you 1more 221g. best luck

Comment

Hi

On 221g she ticked all the documents from my sponser,she didn't write anything about my experience letter.At botton of the paper VO wrote NO Passport

Please can you let me know the chances and i have all the documents which VO asked in 221g expect that letter for US council.Even that letter i can get from my employeer.

Its inhouse project for my employeer,where they gave market analysis and project doucment.I had f1 rejection is that a reson for my H1 pending.

Comment

Hi

On 221g she ticked all the documents from my sponser,she didn't write anything about my experience letter.At botton of the paper VO wrote NO Passport

Please can you let me know the chances and i have all the documents which VO asked in 221g expect that letter for US council.Even that letter i can get from my employeer.

Its inhouse project for my employeer,where they gave market analysis and project doucment.I had f1 rejection is that a reson for my H1 pending.
        first you must have to collect all ticked documents. And Any rejection never affects to your H1B visa stamp , No passport means that you got 221g then VO never accept Passport , when you will collect all documents with that all documents you have to submit your passport to at VFS. try to understand all documents. and ask your employer too.

Comment

Hi Omm,

Thanks for your replay and how are chances about my H1.

Comment

Hi Omm,

Thanks for your replay and how are chances about my H1.
            your interview is over. that the main important. I can't say about chances but I am sure that if you submit all mentioned documents then they will issued you visa on time.

Comment

Iam just worried about main part,as i thought i would have another chance to speak with VO.But seems i should leave it to god and sumbitt doucments at VFS.So genrally they take 2 weeks or more time.

Comment

Iam just worried about main part,as i thought i would have another chance to speak with VO.But seems i should leave it to god and sumbitt doucments at VFS.So genrally they take 2 weeks or more time.
                mostly As per 221g , Generaly applicant have to drop at vfs (if consulate not gives you any time or fix days), all missing or mandatory documents mentioned in 221g for H1B. I seen mostly 99% applicant drop at VFS, after it's your documents list, if VO feel that call you second time than as per my opinion VO will gives you second 221g, one of my applicant they gives 2 times 221g at mumbai & 3rd time submittion at VFS mumbai VO issued him visa without 3rd time call at embassy, yes he went 2times before.
                read this :
                Last edited by OMM; 09-12-2008, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion

Can you please let mw know onething,will it be the same VO who will verify the documents of mine or it might be some other person?And the final descion is made on feedback of my interview or depending on my sponser documents.Can you also suggest me the best way i can do to impress the person who will check my documents.

I was bit confused on my interview day and iam feeling worried about that.

Thanks again for your help

Comment

Can you please let mw know onething,will it be the same VO who will verify the documents of mine or it might be some other person?And the final descion is made on feedback of my interview or depending on my sponser documents.Can you also suggest me the best way i can do to impress the person who will check my documents.

See there no classes for how to face out interview, but just enter with nice big smile without any tension or shy expression on face. just don't see on VO's work or computer or his clothes , pens, cabin etcc, see in his eye to eye contacts if VO not seen you. you don't break your eye to eye contacts.
                    No, VO will depend on appointment's free dates/timings. mostly VO avoid to call back thoes 221 g applicant if documents is good. otherwise they will call you or send u email for furthure notice. but VO will different or same , we can't judge it , it's depend on the free date and timings. always VO will impressed on your presantation & way of talking. when I went and he ask me some doubts I explain then VO told me pls dont explain common & some long stories , then I explain him in short he told me that yaa that's the new topic I heared today. anyway at my turn I think VO was drunken condition he not listen somany things, he ignore lots of my talk and he sometimes break my talk without saying anything and he change topic instantly, by the way my interview was 8mints long. in this mints I never stop my talk without stoping my toung any single second.. it's terrible but successed in 1st turn, even onthat time my English also not well, because I born & grew up non English speaking country.

--- omm
                    Last edited by OMM; 09-12-2008, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I got 221G at chennai consulate once, and I attended the interview again with all the docs they wanted. They made me wait for 5 hrs so that I can attend the interview with the same VO who took my interview the first time. The VO just asked me the document she ticked, and that its nothing else....

The chances are 90% the same VO might come. Same happened to my friend too.. but its just luck as OMM said.

-E

Comment

Originally posted by EthanHunt
                        I got 221G at chennai consulate once, and I attended the interview again with all the docs they wanted. They made me wait for 5 hrs so that I can attend the interview with the same VO who took my interview the first time. The VO just asked me the document she ticked, and that its nothing else....

The chances are 90% the same VO might come. Same happened to my friend too.. but its just luck as OMM said.

-E
                        in some cases same VO will come to take interview back, but not always. depend on the rush at consulate. all VO knows the process of ticked documents. best luck

Comment

Hi

Did Vo Issued your Visa and your frds visa?Please let me know abt this which will be helpful for me...

1)Wat are the chances about the Visa in such case.

Comment

Originally posted by Pradeepsama
                            Hi

Did Vo Issued your Visa and your frds visa?Please let me know abt this which will be helpful for me...

1)Wat are the chances about the Visa in such case.
                            Depend on you provide that ticked documents. mostly 95% chances we can say.. but not all time some VO seen your documents and again its not well then they will issued another 221g. best luck

Comment

needed documents for H1/H4

Hey Guys,
                              Could you please kindly give me a hint for documents I should bring to consulate? Currently I provide following documents and categorized them in two folders (one for my wife and one for myself):

* mandatory documents like DS156, DS157, I797
                              * I94 form (copy of H1B petition)
                              * Job offer letter from US company
                              * work experience letters
                              * recommendation letters (from companies I worked for)
                              * university certificates (MSc and BSc)
                              * Conference papers
                              * US company evidence of proof (Company registration, photo, signet and recommenation)
                              * bank statements and payslips (for proof of payroll in current company)
                              * Iran's ID Certificate (like birth certificate)

I am in torrent of stress. I worry that I have not one required document. As I'm Iranian, and our country has not US consulate, we need to fly out to Dubai for interview. So, getting 221g would be very harmful for me (I need to fly again for submitting documents). Your help would save lots of money and energy for me.

Any comment or hint would be extremely appreciated.
                              Regards,
                              * Roozbeh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X