Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding Greenslip documents(it should be original or photocopy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Greenslip documents(it should be original or photocopy)

Hi, Today i got green sllip, vo ask for some documents from my employer.
    My interview was at new delhi, i want to submit my documents ASAP.

Can i submit photocopy or original one. photocopy (PDF file)i can get withing one day but original i will get 4-5 day.

Please suggest me -can i submit the photocopy, so i can come to know about status.

Please suggest me ASAP, i'm in delhi waiting for your reply,

Please any senior memeber.

Thank you,
    -Vani

Originally posted by vani2
    Hi, Today i got green sllip, vo ask for some documents from my employer.
    My interview was at new delhi, i want to submit my documents ASAP.

Can i submit photocopy or original one. photocopy (PDF file)i can get withing one day but original i will get 4-5 day.

Please suggest me -can i submit the photocopy, so i can come to know about status.

Please suggest me ASAP, i'm in delhi waiting for your reply,

Please any senior memeber.

Thank you,
    -Vani
    I think I am also Senior member!! ok anyway, Read on H1B documents on immihelp, you need original only I-797 reciept , rest of the documents is photocopies is enough.. for more better answer please write which docs is requiered what VO marked in 221g?? ... and yes.. please don't submit 2posts, all Senior members will reply you if they read it. if my solution is enough for you then nobody reply you 2nd time. best luck & collect all documents from employer soon..

Comment

vani2,
      Have you understood what OMM had stated. Please take care.

Comment

Hi, Sorry for that second post.
        They ask for following docs
        1)Internal Project Description for Applicant
        2)Petitioner's Federal Tex Return for the last two years.
        3)List of Petitioner' Employees
        4)W-2 forms for all persons employed by petitioner for past one year.
        5)State Unemployment Wage Report

She ask me only 6 question:
        1)How long you are working with this co.
        2)Where is your husband
        3)Wha is your qualification
        4)What is your Bechelor degree
        5)How many emp in your co.(US co.)
        6)What project you are going to do

I told to vo that i have all the docs, but she did not even ask any docs regarding my educational and experience.

I am worried.

Thanks,
        -Vani

Originally posted by OMM
        I think I am also Senior member!! ok anyway, Read on H1B documents on immihelp, you need original only I-797 reciept , rest of the
        documents is photocopies is enough.. for more better answer please write which docs is requiered what VO marked in 221g?? ... and yes.. please don't submit 2posts, all Senior members will reply you if they read it. if my solution is enough for you then nobody reply you 2nd time. best luck & collect all documents from employer soon..

Comment

Originally posted by vani2
          Hi, Sorry for that second post.
          They ask for following docs
          1)Internal Project Description for Applicant
          2)Petitioner's Federal Tex Return for the last two years.
          3)List of Petitioner' Employees
          4)W-2 forms for all persons employed by petitioner for past one year.
          5)State Unemployment Wage Report

She ask me only 6 question:
          1)How long you are working with this co.
          2)Where is your husband
          3)Wha is your qualification
          4)What is your Bechelor degree
          5)How many emp in your co.(US co.)
          6)What project you are going to do

I told to vo that i have all the docs, but she did not even ask any docs regarding my educational and experience.

I am worried.

Thanks,
          -Vani
          don't worry more, some docs are mandatory from employer & these above mentioned docs is supporting documents + some are mandatory for H1b stamp. ok, VO asked you all general questions nothing new in it.. ask about this docs to your employer, if your H1B petition submitted by Attonery then sometimes Attonery's verification stamps needed but not mandatory it's good if they stamp on it (like true copy).

1)Internal Project Description for Applicant ( in offer letter they have to explain that on which kind of skill set you will used for internal project & they have to mentioned your responsabilities in it)

2)Petitioner's Federal Tex Return for the last two years. (yes this is requiered and some companies send it with company's profile)

3)List of Petitioner' Employees (this is called notarized list of all the petitioner's employees for each location if your employer have some branches)

4)W-2 forms for all persons employed by petitioner for past one year. (4th and 5th is same but VO needs W-2 of all employee's so you have to colletc it from employer)

5)State Unemployment Wage Report (this is the actual forms filled to the state authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter, read more on immihelp which I mentioned link in end of the message)

I think you not collect or read any information regarding H1B, read on this link on immihelp. everything is mentioned on this link. best luck and drop all docs at VFS or follow VO's instruction, if you drop all documents perfectly then your h1b visa stamp is ready for you. collect all docs ASAP from employer. link for more info on docs.

best luck

Comment

Regarding drop the documents

Thanks a lot.

I asked to my employer, hopefully next week i can get all docs.

I attended interview new delhi, and in greenslip they marked submit your docs New delhi embassy window #5.
            But i am working in bangalore, so can i submit my docs in bangalore at vfs office.Or i need to come again delhi for submit my documents.

Please suggest me.

-Vani

Originally posted by OMM
            don't worry more, some docs are mandatory from employer & these above mentioned docs is supporting documents + some are mandatory for H1b stamp. ok, VO asked you all general questions nothing new in it.. ask about this docs to your employer, if your H1B petition submitted by Attonery then sometimes Attonery's verification stamps needed but not mandatory it's good if they stamp on it (like true copy).

1)Internal Project Description for Applicant ( in offer letter they have to explain that on which kind of skill set you will used for internal project & they have to mentioned your responsabilities in it)

2)Petitioner's Federal Tex Return for the last two years. (yes this is requiered and some companies send it with company's profile)

3)List of Petitioner' Employees (this is called notarized list of all the petitioner's employees for each location if your employer have some branches)

4)W-2 forms for all persons employed by petitioner for past one year. (4th and 5th is same but VO needs W-2 of all employee's so you have to colletc it from employer)

5)State Unemployment Wage Report (this is the actual forms filled to the state authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter, read more on immihelp which I mentioned link in end of the message)

I think you not collect or read any information regarding H1B, read on this link on immihelp. everything is mentioned on this link. best luck and drop all docs at VFS or follow VO's instruction, if you drop all documents perfectly then your h1b visa stamp is ready for you. collect all docs ASAP from employer. link for more info on docs.

best luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X