X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1- H1b Cos

Hi,

Need some input on the below queries.

During Aug -08, i was working for company A on L1-B visa in USA which is valid till dec 2010.

In April -08 Company B filed for H1-B with L1- H1 COS with effect from 1st oct. H1-B was not approved untill sep-29 08 as there was RFE earlier which was later clarified by emp B.

In late August -08, i went back to india for some personal work. I returned back on 10th october on L1-B visa thinking that i can switch to H1 - B later.

Now employer B says that H1-B has become invalid and he needs to get it revalidated by raising an ammendment which can be done via

a. A normal 2-3 months process
    b. A faster one week process which will require an additional premium processing fees.

Queries ---

1. Is employer B correct in saying that H1-B is now invalid and additioanal process needs to be initiated for getting it revalidated?

2. Can you please explain the process/options? Is their any fees/charges associated with it and if yes, how much?

Thanks..

Read the numerous postings on the subject called "leapfrog"

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X