Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No H1

Hello !

I navigated many US job sites in the last months and I noticed that many companies(the majority) specifically indicate "No H1" in their job posts.

Can someone tell me what is the reason behind this general atitude against H1 people?

Thank you !
    Ernest

It's their choice whether they want to accept H1 candidates. There is no general attitude or anything. Maybe they don't want the Immigration hassle.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

They dont want to spend money.

Comment

Because filing for a H1b comes with the burden of proving no US candidates are available for the job which is not so easy to prove in this economy.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by ernestmorariu
          Hello !

I navigated many US job sites in the last months and I noticed that many companies(the majority) specifically indicate "No H1" in their job posts.

Can someone tell me what is the reason behind this general atitude against H1 people?

Thank you !
          Ernest
          --
          right its depend on employer or consultant, mostly this time the H1B process to get documents from USCIS approval everything regarding H1B is getting time consuming and expensive for employer too. even here lots of Green card and USA citizenship holders on layoff, employer or consultant hire them easily without going to apply any sponsorship or transfering process by USCIS.
          keep searching best luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X