h4 to h1 plss help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 to h1 plss help

i m applying for h1 in march09.currently on a h4.

1)do i need to go for stamping, if i get h1 or can i start working and go for stamping next year or so.(already in US)

2)during h1 stamping (if i get stamped after working here for fews months on h1 w/o stamping) do i have to produce docs for my employment in india(previously) along with present US employment docs.

pls help me with this asap...
    thanks

Why do you need answer to these question asap?

Comment

Originally posted by orion
      Why do you need answer to these question asap?
      *** if you know , answer? thats doesn't matter s/he need answer ASAP...ok..

Comment

Originally posted by rithu
        i m applying for h1 in march09.currently on a h4.

1)do i need to go for stamping, if i get h1 or can i start working and go for stamping next year or so.(already in US)

2)during h1 stamping (if i get stamped after working here for fews months on h1 w/o stamping) do i have to produce docs for my employment in india(previously) along with present US employment docs.

pls help me with this asap...
        thanks
        -- ans1, you can start work, & stamp H1B next year.. if you want to visit outside USA then you have to go for H1B stamping..
        ans2 I don't understand, but you have to keep all documents of employer with you like I797 , offer letter, pay stubs etc.

Comment

THese questions are answered a million times in the forum, a simple search is enough.

patelscope I already answered you in the other thread.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X