H1 Expire Sep 09, Traveling in May 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Expire Sep 09, Traveling in May 09

My H1 is about to expire in September 2009, and I will be traveling home in May 2009. I will need to obtain new visa stamp. Will consulate not restamp, because H1 will expire in less than 6 months?

Please advise, as about to start extension process before departure. Considering premium processing if the above question will become an issue.

Also, can you advise if I should start processing now, or in June when I return?

My H1 is about to expire in September 2009, and I will be traveling home in May 2009. I will need to obtain new visa stamp. Will consulate not restamp, because H1 will expire in less than 6 months?

Please advise, as about to start extension process before departure. Considering premium processing if the above question will become an issue.

Also, can you advise if I should start processing now, or in June when I return?

---- If you are returning in June, you should start processing your H1 extension at that time. This will enable you stay in the US and also respond to any query that may arise. At that time there will be no need to go for a PP

Subramanya

Comment

So do I need to wait until June when I come back to process the extension or can I star it now in April?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X