Two words on TXH1B..Please read and vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two words on TXH1B..Please read and vote

Today I posted new thread. I remembered TxH1b telling me to read the forum on my earlier mail.
    I dont have any thing to say on above BUT...

I joined this forum very recently and with get "to know something" rather then reply to needer. I found its time consuming and finger paining job and also I am immature in this area..This could be with many, may be 9 out of 10 seeking only replies or answers.

I noticed while searching similar or other query and 8 out of 10 times TxH1B replied with best of his knowledge and interest to help.
    TxH1b replied/helped with 8255 + post.

Do you guys not feel to solute such volunteer.

Help me in this endeavor to just say :"Yes, My solute" to this thread if you believe so...

Thanks

PS - May be there could be few more like TxH1B...we should applause them as well....

Yes, you are right. Most people come to the forum, post their question, get reply and vanish.

In that scenario, we highly appreciate the members like txh1b. Thank you, txh1b and other such members.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Yes I do feel the same. I have seen txh1b replies in many different threads, to many posts. We should all appreciate txh1b time and willingness to help!

Comment

txh1b you are great help

Yes sure txh1b is very helpful to all the suggestion seekers. I really appreciate his prompt replies. He answers most of the questions including repeated ones too.

Comment

Thanks all for your words of appreciation and support!

As an immigrant, I have been through many cycles of ups and downs and feel an obligation to help others from what ever little experience I have gained through my immigration journey. This is my effort to share what I have learned and feel "good" about it.

My participation off late hasn't been much due to work reasons and travel. I will return back to being an active member in a few months.

Cheers!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

he is a gem!

Comment

Thank you

Thank you TXH1B. We really appreciate what you have done for this forum and hundreds of people that have benefitted with your advice and experience.

Comment

YES- Thank you TXH1B

Comment

Yes he is the best !!!

Long time back, I had a small communication with him.
                  He is helpful not only on the forums but in real life too. Keep it up.
                  I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Consult professionals before getting into an action.

Comment

Hola! to txH1B

I enjoy reading his postings and reply.

Sharing of the right knowledge helps remove ignorance. Keep marching on, txH1B.

Comment

Thanks Txh1b

Thanks and god bless Txh1b and many others who give their time to the forum.Its a big contribution to the community.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X