Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Help Needed Urgently h1 b **** **

Hi All,
    i Should really appreciate Immihelp.com for clarifying most my doubts..

the issues which are really bothering me are..

i got first time h1 b Visa .....

i got h1b for just 13 months...now i am travelling in june 09.what are docs i shld carry to avoid denial at POE...(i got only 11 months for my h1b expiry)

my VISA was processed from different state (i.e chicago) my employer asking me land at Newyork...is it going to be a Problem?

my wife and kid's h4 was not applied till now...will consulate will issue h4 for them when i am in india...

kindly help me....

**** **very very urgent **** **** **** *

Hi All,
    i Should really appreciate Immihelp.com for clarifying most my doubts..

the issues which are really bothering me are..

i got first time h1 b Visa .....

i got h1b for just 13 months...now i am travelling in june 09.what are docs i shld carry to avoid denial at POE...(i got only 11 months for my h1b expiry)

my VISA was processed from different state (i.e chicago) my employer asking me land at Newyork...is it going to be a Problem?

my wife and kid's h4 was not applied till now...will consulate will issue h4 for them when i am in india...

kindly help me....

**** **very very urgent **** **** **** *

--- Take your passport, I-797 (original), employer offer letter, resume (not required, but handy), employer's contact information (phone, email etc), your educational certificates, Form I-129 and supporting documents etc and anything else that your employer suggests you to take.

It will not be a problem for you to enter through any of the POEs in the US. Just keep all the documents ready and be confident (you should not have anything to worry about if your employment and employer is genuine).

Your family also should not have any problems when they go for their H4 stamping (if they have not already done so), if you have all the documentation required for H4 stamping (listed on the VFS checklist).

Good luck and please do not panic.

Rajesh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X