H1 to F1 to H1 ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 to F1 to H1 ...

i got laid off in march 09....have applied for COS to f1 ....

what r options for me if my COS to f1 gets rejected?

if i get a h1 sponsorer now can i go back to h1?what is the process to withdraw my COS from h1 to f1 application?

what if i get h1 sponsorer after f1 approval?

i got laid off in march 09....have applied for COS to f1 ....

what r options for me if my COS to f1 gets rejected?

---- You have to leave the US and try for H1 transfer from outside US

if i get a h1 sponsorer now can i go back to h1?what is the process to withdraw my COS from h1 to f1 application?

---- If you get H1 sponsorer, apply for transfer, wait for the approval. In the meantime you can continue staying in the US. After approval of H1 you can inform USCIS about your status and withdraw F1

what if i get h1 sponsorer after f1 approval?

---- Apply for a COS to H1 including transfer and wait till it gets approved

---- In all cases the last action rule applies

Subramanya

Comment

thank u for ur reply...

in case my COS from H1 to F1 gets rejected ,can i apply for COS from H1 to F2 ( my spouse on F1)....will this gap of time be ok ? i didnt apply earlier for F2 as my spouse got F1 just 15 days ago...

in case i get H1 sponsorer after F1 approval .... wil i have to wait for COS from F1 to h1 to be approved to start working ??? i am worried as the time for COS can be anything from 1 month to 6 months ...

Also whnever i get H1 sponsorer ... which paystubs should i submit as i wont have the latest paystubs for H1 transfer?????

Thanks .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X