Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1 Stampping with 2 month pay stubs.

Hello
    Last edited by Premier; 07-17-2009, 10:06 PM.

Originally posted by Premier View Post
    Hello All,

I am on H-1B VISA and don't have paystub for some months. I spoke with my employer and I am getting paystub from July 15,2009 for around 2-3 months. I am paying my employer money and he is giving my money back in the form of paystub for around $1750 every 2 weeks. So this is legal as I am paying taxes and the pay stub will be genuine. My question is, I am planning to go for H-1B VISA stamping to Chennai on September 18th, 2009 when I am still on payroll and I will be having around 4-5 paystubs current at that time when I go for Interview. Is it ok to do like this? Will they come to know that I was not on Payroll before July 15th 2009? Will there be any problem. Will thay ask for TAX return or other things in interview. I might not have my company badge or client letter. I will make some business cards though. Your advice is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

You and your employer are involved in both immigration fraud and tax fraud. People like your employer should be put behind bars and banned from this country as you don't have any regards to the laws of the country you are in.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

And he goes on to delete the text after tx quoted it

Comment

And that is exactly why I quoted it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

OMG!!!! This is unbelievable!!! Total fraud...

How can they even dare to ask such questions on this forum? There should be some way to track such people and deport them. Because of these people, many citizens here are against H1B's (we can understand why!)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X