Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H-1 stamping but no pay stub for some months..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1 stamping but no pay stub for some months..

Hi,

I used to work for Company A till July 2008 until I got of laid off. After that I got my H-1 VISA transferred with a consultant. But I was not able to get project till May 2009 and didn’t get paid for that period. After that I got a project and I am getting paid now. But my TAX return for year 2008 has W2 only from Company A and I don’t have a W2 from the consultant as I didn’t work for them in 2008. If I go for VISA stamping, will they ask for W2 of my present employer(consultant) for the year 2008 and will they ask for pay stub in which I was not paid( around 8 months). Am I out of status and will they come to know about that? Your help is needed.

Please some body reply or respond to this.

Comment

Originally posted by passion_lowell View Post
      Hi,

I used to work for Company A till July 2008 until I got of laid off. After that I got my H-1 VISA transferred with a consultant. But I was not able to get project till May 2009 and didn’t get paid for that period. After that I got a project and I am getting paid now. But my TAX return for year 2008 has W2 only from Company A and I don’t have a W2 from the consultant as I didn’t work for them in 2008. If I go for VISA stamping, will they ask for W2 of my present employer(consultant) for the year 2008 and will they ask for pay stub in which I was not paid( around 8 months). Am I out of status and will they come to know about that? Your help is needed.
      -- you know the Answer "Out of status", mostly VO will ask last W2 , at least current 3 or 6paystubs, as I guide some people personally and they appeared for interviews.
      -- Omm.

Comment

So what you are saying is it is not safe to go for stamping. Then what should I do. How can I meet my family members. Or can my wife go for H-4 stamping instead and come to USA?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X