Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help need to mainatin my F1 and revoke h1

HI

I am on f1 status now. This is my second masters. After first masters i worked complete one year on opt , but lost h1b in lottery. Company did not terminate me but gave me leave of absence for 8 months and i pursued second masters. This year they applied again for h1b but due to recession they say no projects and asked me to wait till jan. Meanwhile my h1b will kickstart in oct 1 as they applied cos and it was aporroved. Now my F1 will terminate if they do not revoke the h1b is it not ?
    I am leaving to India for personal reasons for 2 months in sept. School said i can return with valid 1 20 as i have a valid visa for the first masters which is till 2011. My questions are
    1. If my h1b is revoked will my status continue and what is the time frame to revoke h1b
    2. can i enter iwth a valid 120 and same valid visa or do i need to stamp another visa again
    3. i am also getting married and my fiance is doing phd so is it better to enter as f2 status
    4. If i leave in sept will my H1b automatically cancel since i am out of country
    5. Should i simultaneously apply for COS also

Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

Read similar posts.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X