Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping

Hello all,

I changed my employer recently and have the new petetion/I797 form.
    I did not get any pay stubs from the new employer yet and I have all the pay stubs till last month from the old employer.

Can my wife go for H4 Visa stamping with pay stubs from old employer, a copy of I797 of both old and new employers?

My question is, Is pay stubs from new employer is must for my wife's H4 stamping..... Do I have to wait for 2 months to get 2 pay stubs from my new employer or Can we manage with pay stubs with old employer which I have till last month.

Please help me to get the correct information from immihelp.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by sarif; 09-06-2009, 05:37 PM.

Hello friends,

I believe this is not a duplicate question.
    experts, please help me to know this info.

Thanks

Comment

You need not wait for 2 paystubs. Having one paystub is better for her to appear for the visa. Wait for at least 1 paystub and let her go for the visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

H4 stamping issue

Hi,

I have been in USA last 2.5 years. I went to India in 2008 September and got married and came back to USA in Jan 2009. I started searching for job due to recession took 6 months to get assignment. I was not paid for this period. I got job in July 15th, Now I have two pay stubs.

I am planning to send my wife for H4 Visa.

Will there be any problem?

What documents needed for H4 visa?

Two pay stubs enough or more than two is needed?

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,
        Vish
        Edit/Delete Message

Comment

Originally posted by vishmail09 View Post
          Hi,

I have been in USA last 2.5 years. I went to India in 2008 September and got married and came back to USA in Jan 2009. I started searching for job due to recession took 6 months to get assignment. I was not paid for this period. I got job in July 15th, Now I have two pay stubs.

I am planning to send my wife for H4 Visa.

Will there be any problem?

What documents needed for H4 visa?

Two pay stubs enough or more than two is needed?

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,
          Vish
          Edit/Delete Message
          Read it and understand your rights. You need to be paid while on H1b at all times. No exceptions.

https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-holder-rights/

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi txh1b,

I know that, but unfortunately I did not get assignment. Please advise me how to handle this situation. Does consulate ask any questions regarding this?

Thanks & Regards,
            Vish

Comment

Demand your pay from your employer. That is the ONLY way and the law is on your side. If you know stuff, then why did you keep quiet?

Comment

Hi txh1b,

In my last post/question, I mentioned 2 months for 2 paystubs.
                But my paystubs are per every two weeks, Is she good to go for Visa with the only one pay check that I get bi-weekly?

Thanks,
                Sarif

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X